http://thefwf.com/results/13

Match of the Night:
    Segment of the Night:
    Thoughts on show length?:
    Enough matches or no?:
    Is the formatting easy to read or no?:
    Favorite piece of writing?:
    Commentary Line of the night?:

Match of the Night: Toss up for me, between the Triple Threat and the Main Event. I like twists.
    Segment of the Night: I enjoyed Kutter's Too Legit To Quit promo lol.
    Thoughts on show length?: I like it. Maybe one or two more segs to spice things up would be nice.
    Enough matches or no?: Yup.
    Is the formatting easy to read or no?: Yup.
    Favorite piece of writing?: I loved Dooze's match he wrote for the Bobby Dean / Leslie bout. But I'm partial to my buddy.
    Commentary Line of the night?: "I think he’s yelling Pineapples, over and over." Hehehe, I wrote that gem and I loved it. Safe words are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
      http://thefwf.com/results/13
      Match of the Night:

Gotta be the triple threat. It featured my commentary line of the night, along with other great spots, and the finish was really interesting to see what that develops into! Well done!
      Segment of the Night:

I enjoyed the Dean / Lunchbox seg and I don’t feel guilty saying so because Dean wrote 95% of it! Kutter and Raging Dead segs were really well done for their characters. Love how Dead has locked his aim on Larry whether he remains champ or not! The mystery man seg also had me intrigued!
      Thoughts on show length?:

Good length. A little on the short side maybe but with how a couple of the matches played out I think it made sense to be.
      Enough matches or no?:

Yup!
      Is the formatting easy to read or no?:

I am a happy mobile reader now
      Favorite piece of writing?:

Kutter is now the last man standing and he lets out a mighty roar like King Kong atop the Empire State Building. The referee who would come in last place in a Trapson Lookalike Contest starts to count both men out, but Kutter gets mad at the ref.

Love unusual ways to describe very common things (wrestler roaring, the ref lmao) nice job here
      Commentary Line of the night?:

Decker: Why are they booing him? He's a good guy!

McTaggert: He is?!

Decker: That's what my notebook says. What else have I been wrong about? Is Finkle REALLY Einhorn?!

I like the reference to Kutter’s bio saying face but getting the boos. Not sure if it’s because the match writer knew Kutter hates Vegas so had the fans let him know they didn’t appreciate that? Either way, it worked perfect!

and then the ace Ventura reference killed me lol

Comment

Working...
      X