A Home For All This Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Home For All This Stuff

The weird thing with my Micro art is, no one fed ever used them officially (not even Trinity, really.)

I've made a fuckton of art for a fuckton of feds, and a fuckton of characters - but since none of it was ever officially used by the feds themselves, none were obligated to host it and thus I've got a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to show off that I got no place to put it.

Wondering if this was a good place to ask about it, as currently my only other options to share Micro work are A) post them in here one or two at a time as attachments to these posts if I'm even allowed to do it, or B) post links to my Twitter pages and threads on other forums linking people elsewhere and making them sift through a bunch of other stuff to get to what they came for.

Made you a moderator of this forum.

Also, there is an album feature at http://ewmania.com/album.php OR I could set you up with access to the mod I use for the free posers I offer.

Comment

God bless you my dude

Comment

I love love love love LOVE micros. I would appreciate seeing your collection.

Comment

Hopefully this works, and people are able to see these.

Also, it's gonna take me forever to upload everything so I might have to be reminded once in a while I stopped halfway lol

Micro Mania

Comment

Originally posted by IAmGroot View Post
            Hopefully this works, and people are able to see these.

Also, it's gonna take me forever to upload everything so I might have to be reminded once in a while I stopped halfway lol

Micro Mania
            Very cool micros.

Comment

Thank you for this. These are wonderful.

Comment

Another album has been started, this time featuring Action Wrestling stuff.

Odds are, once I get all these uploaded I'm gonna go ahead and get them off my computer. So hopefully people save theirs, lol

Comment

Working...
                X