Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Server Migration Complete - Details

Hello all and happy new year!

Sorry for the lack of notice and for ewmania and it's hosted sites for being wonky the last few das, but we have made a pretty extensive move. After almost 14 years of staying with the same hosting provider and splitting sites between three different accounts, I made the decision to invest the money I was spending on 1 dedicated server. There was a great deal for the first month and I had to act quick. However, hosting dues were coming up and well... I had to migrate and cancel the old accounts in order to not be out a lot of cash.

Either way, we are up and running now on a dedicated server which should mean more stability, faster access and loading, and the additional ability for me to keep things updated.

What's this mean for those who have our hosting or have been curious?

Nothing new except I now have control over what cpanel modules are accessible and, if you know me, you know I want people to be able to do as much as they can.

I've also invested in a new auto script installer which has hundreds of software scripts hostees can use to get their site up and going.

Either way, thank you for your patience.
Working...
X